301 S Independence Ave
The YWCA Enid has been serving the women of our community for 100 years! To celebrate, we are switching up our annual fundraising event for this year only. Introducing Purses for Purpose: Evening Edition to be held on Tuesday, August 4, 2020. The funds raised at this event allow us to continue our vital programs and services serving victims of domestic violence and sexual assault. This year, we will be utilizing a portion of the funds to upgrade security features for our domestic violence shelter and building to provide the safest environment possible for our clients.
This year’s special evening event will be held on Tuesday, August 4, 2020 at Stride Bank Center. Doors will open at 5:30pm to allow for a cocktail hour and silent auction shopping. Dinner and program to begin at 6:00pm. Dancing and live entertainment to follow. This year’s auction will include a men’s area to appeal to our male attendees.
We are excited to celebrate our 100-year history with you as well as provide an update on the state of women in Oklahoma! We will also recognize the 2020 Woman of the Year. Your contributions and donations are great appreciated as we continue our mission to empower women and eliminate racism in our area of Northwest Oklahoma.
Sponsorship and ticketing options are listed below. We are also accepting donations for our silent auction, specifically high-end and designer purses in excellent condition and other special items.
- Table Captain $500 – Includes 6 seats at event and and listing in the program
- Silver $750 – Includes 6 seats at event, company name on lobby banner, and listing in program
- Gold $1,250 – Includes 12 seats at event, all Silver level benefits plus name and logo on screen during event, and several social media mentions
- Platinum $2,500 – Includes 18 seats at event, all Gold level benefits plus radio mentions and upgraded table placement
- Diamond $5,000 – Includes 18 seats at event, all Platinum level benefits plus special recognition and mention at the event, largest and top placement on all print materials
For more information, please contact Carrie Sanders at 580.234.7581.