Give to the YWCA Enid
YWCA Enid is continually strengthened by people who give their time and financial resources to our organization.
Join us in the mission to create real change for our community. When you make a donation to YWCA Enid, your financial gift helps us continue to build lives and hope in our community. Together, we can build a stronger future for countless local families through our programs.
- $100 – Provides an hour of Counseling
- $350 – Provides one medical SANE exam
- $500 – Provides one week in our Crisis Shelter
- $1,000 – Provides a victim one year of Advocacy
Other Ways You Can Help
YWCA Enid relies on the financial support of community members. If you’d like to support our mission, but aren’t ready or able to be a financial sponsor, consider some of the other ways you can help make a difference:
- Donate items such as linens, toiletries, clothing (for men, women and children), shoes, household items, and food.
- Tell you family, friends, pastor, civic leaders and acquaintances about the services available at the YWCA. Ask them to refer victims who need help.
- Volunteer your time in My Sister’s Closet, as a SARA, at a youth program, or a special event.
- Invite a YWCA Enid staff member to speak at your community organization, church or class for an educational presentation on current social issues, our missions, or our services.